Ski holiday in Flachau, Ski amadé
Familiy holiday in Winter
Ski holiday in Flachau, in the middle of Ski amadé, the biggest skiing pleasure in Austria. With only one ski pass you can ski on 760 km of perfectly groomed slopes. The World Cup resort Flachau also has many other winter activities to offer away from the ski slopes, such as cross-country skiing, winter hiking, tobogganing and much more. Après-ski enthusiasts will of course also get their money’s worth. And the best thing about it: Our Aparthotel Stadler is only a 5-minute walk away from the ski lift and the ski slopes!
- Flachau is located in the ski area Snow Space Salzburg with the neighboring resorts Wagrain & St. Johann-Alpendorf with 45 lifts and 120 perfectly groomed kilometers of slopes.
- Highlights like: Hermann Maier World Cup course, Kidsrun Flachau, Funslope Wagrain, Snowpark Alpendorf, Timing course.
- Flachau belongs to Austria’s largest ski association “Ski amadé”.
- New: Panorama-Link connecting lift of the ski areas Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl, Snow Space Salzburg and the ski paradise Zauchensee
- Variety of cozy ski huts for eating & drinking
- 1 ski ticket for the entire ski region
- slopes for every level
- Car-free vacation due to the central location, very close to the entrance to the Flachau ski area
- 15 % discount on all rental articles at our partner “Sport im Ort”.
- 7 ski schools in Flachau for ski & snowboard courses
- Free W-Lan in the entire ski area
Top Location in Flachau
Our Aparthotel is only a 5-minute walk from the SpaceJet valley station and the AchterJet valley station, your entry point to the Snow Space Salzburg ski area. Flachau’s cross-country ski trails start right next to the Aparthotel. The supermarket is directly opposite our Aparthotel, restaurants and sports stores are also within walking distance.
CLASSIC & SKATING
- Our apartments are only 3 minutes away from the Tauern cross-country ski run
- 220 km of perfectly groomed and maintained cross-country trails in Flachau and the surrounding area
- Whether beginner, professional or pleasure cross-country skier – everyone will find the perfect tour for him/herself
- Trails in different degrees of difficulty
- The Reitdorf round track is suitable for beginners (3.5 km)
- The Tauern cross-country ski trail (63 km long) connects all the towns of the Salzburg Sport World
- You will find refreshment stops along the trails
- Cross-country skiing courses can be booked at the local ski & sports schools
- Special highlight: The Rossbrand high-altitude cross-country ski trail at 1,600 meters above sea level with a magnificent panoramic panoramic view
WINTER HIKING, TOBOGGANING,
& SNOWSHOE HIKES
- In Flachau you will find 4 prepared toboggan runs
- Guided tours can be booked in the sports schools
- Ski touring equipment can be rented in the local sports stores
- Ski touring routes along the slopes: Shuttleberg & Snow Space Salzburg
- In the surroundings there are a lot of fantastic snowshoe & ski touring routes
- 40 cleared winter hiking trails
- Hiking tours possible directly from our apartments
- Alpine Coaster “Lucky Flitzer” – open in winter as well as in summer
- At the mountain inns you can rent the toboggans for a small fee
- Toboggan runs illuminated in the evening
- Ascent possible on foot or by cab
LARGE SELECTION OF
ACTION & FUN SPORTS
- Guided Segway Tours
- Alpine Coaster “Lucky Flitzer”
- Telemark course
- Guided fatbike tours to the Sattelbauer
- Snowbike & Snowbob
- Discounts with the Salzburger Sportwelt Card (free guest card)
- Snowtubing, Telemark, Winter-Canyoning and much more.
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides through the village & the snow-covered landscape
- Indoor riding arena at the Wastlgut